We are currently experiencing server issues.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - By Megan - No comments
Though I may avoid the bean, coffee smells like freshly ground heaven to most people around the SeeClickFix office. With the help of the Newbold Neighbors Association, our relationship with coffee will be getting a bit stronger.
Based in Philadelphia, the Newbold Neighbors Association just launched its very own SeeClickFix contest hoping to stir the pot and wake up the local government. Lasting until May 30th, residents can espresso their concerns through several means from the Newbold widget and SeeClickFix main site to the SeeClickFix mobile site and smartphone apps. Not tech-savvy? Don't fret; you can even call 877-853-1552 to submit issues brewing in the area.
With coffee being offered as the prize, Newbold residents should grab their mugs and start grinding away in their neighborhood. When May ends, two $25 Ultimo Coffee gift cards will be awarded: one for the person with the most submissions, and the other for someone randomly selected who submits four or more issues. According to the Newbold Neighbors Association, there are two ways to have issues count for you: submitting them under your designated SeeClickFix account OR emailing the town watch whenever you submit an issue (if you want to report concerns anonymously).
For Newbold residents, the best part of waking up may soon be seeing their issues fixed. From concerns (like potholes and litter) to suggestions (like planted trees and community murals), you can report issues whatever flavor you choose!
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- The New Neighborhood Watch
- Community Activism With the Click of a Mouse
- Priority Potholes
- A welcome to Jason Sznol
- SeeClickFix Releases Android 2.0 App
- A Latte Love Brewing in Philadelphia
- A Call to Action
- What would you do?
- Using SeeClickFix to Fight Crime
- An Internship to Remember
- Tucson How To
- Addressing Concerns With One Click
- La Plata County goes Pro!
- On the Street With BrocktonBeat
- You're What's Next
- Food Desert Fix
- One of Our Favorite Things
- Today's Lesson: Civic Engagement
- Helping San Francisco Fight Blight
- Tell your issue "Say Cheese!"
- The Age of Transparency
- They Should Fix That!
- SeeClickFix 101
- Pitch It to Win it
- Lansing Locals are SeeClickFixin'!
- Griping with Traffic Lights
- The Boston Tree Party
- Redefine The Good Life
- Many thanks @you!
- Bikes and Gripes
- "Social Citizens" get their fix!
- SeeClickFix Announces Launch of Innovative New Fac...
- How to Help Improve Our Champigny
- How do you say "pothole" in...?
- SCF in ATL
- Planting Seeds of Change
- Server Issues Resolved
- Server Issues
- NH Register Launches 'Gripe of the Day'
- Happening in Your Hood
- A Model SideClick in Jurica
- ▼ April (42)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)