We are currently experiencing server issues.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - By Emma - No comments
SeeClickFix is proud to announce our partnership with La Plata County, CO. With a SeeClickFix Pro account, La Plata County is offering citizens a new way to report non-emergency issues and communicate their concerns with public officials.
Our partnership with La Plata County will allow residents to report country road maintenance, damage, or other minor issues directly to the La Plata County Department of Public Works. A press release announcing SeeClickFix to the County explained the scope of the work done by the DPW.
The La Plata County Public Works Department is responsible for the maintenance of 686 miles of county roads, which includes 196 miles of paved and 490 miles of gravel roads. Some of the typical services provided include winter and summer road maintenance, maintenance of drainage facilities and structures, roadside mowing, sign installation and maintenance, and annual striping of roads.
Since introducing SeeClickFix, the La Plata County DPW has acknowledged and closed a range of traffic and transportation issues reported by residents. Additionally, area community groups such as the Durango Wheel Club are glad to hear their local officials are engaging citizens, encouraging participation, and working towards improving their community.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- The New Neighborhood Watch
- Community Activism With the Click of a Mouse
- Priority Potholes
- A welcome to Jason Sznol
- SeeClickFix Releases Android 2.0 App
- A Latte Love Brewing in Philadelphia
- A Call to Action
- What would you do?
- Using SeeClickFix to Fight Crime
- An Internship to Remember
- Tucson How To
- Addressing Concerns With One Click
- La Plata County goes Pro!
- On the Street With BrocktonBeat
- You're What's Next
- Food Desert Fix
- One of Our Favorite Things
- Today's Lesson: Civic Engagement
- Helping San Francisco Fight Blight
- Tell your issue "Say Cheese!"
- The Age of Transparency
- They Should Fix That!
- SeeClickFix 101
- Pitch It to Win it
- Lansing Locals are SeeClickFixin'!
- Griping with Traffic Lights
- The Boston Tree Party
- Redefine The Good Life
- Many thanks @you!
- Bikes and Gripes
- "Social Citizens" get their fix!
- SeeClickFix Announces Launch of Innovative New Fac...
- How to Help Improve Our Champigny
- How do you say "pothole" in...?
- SCF in ATL
- Planting Seeds of Change
- Server Issues Resolved
- Server Issues
- NH Register Launches 'Gripe of the Day'
- Happening in Your Hood
- A Model SideClick in Jurica
- ▼ April (42)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)