We are currently experiencing server issues.
Friday, June 25, 2010 - By zak - No comments
offers a place for citizens, journalists and university students to share news, raise and discuss issues, find assistance and suggest solutions... It is intended to bring together all parts of the community to disclose and deal with the issues associated with citizens living in poverty or on low wages. The project also is intended to create as many avenues as possible for citizens to address these issues, whether through this Web site, in-person or through email, social networks like Twitter, cell phones, photos and news stories.Sounds like a mission very much aligned with our own. We look forward to this new collaboration!
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- SeeClickFix Welcomes Bonner Gaylord!
- Coffee and News: What Could Be Better?
- Tagging, politely.
- New Widget: CU Citizen Access
- Decay and Regeneration: A Park Bench
- Let There Be Light
- SeeClickFix Event in Providence, RI
- Stop Sign Needed
- How to Fix Blight in 3 Steps
- Today's New Media Partner
- Another Simple Way to Get Involved.
- When Rita Met Sid: A Play in Four Acts
- So (Gov)Fresh, So Clean
- Empty Spaces in Brooklyn
- Alpharetta Gets SeeClickFix
- Mr. Berkowitz Goes to City Hall
- Testimony at NYC Council Opendata Hearing
- A Dangerous Redesign
- Worst Road Ever in Lorain, OH?
- Changing Metaphors
- Better Documentation = Better Fixes
- Connecting the Online Dots
- More Crime or More Eyes?
- DIY in Detroit
- Because Even Box City has Pot Holes...
- An Omen?
- Kudos to North Hempstead!
- PDF - A Conversation on SeeClickFix with Craig New...
- Fixes at Long Last
- Down with Blight
- Broken Swings
- Get Your Gripe On
- SeeClickFix: Journalism in its "Purest and Rawest ...
- Joining the Mob
- ▼ June (34)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)