Wednesday, June 2, 2010 - By zak - No comments
The Washington Post became the latest publication to join forces with SeeClickFix. As of today, the Post's website will feature our widget prominently on its local news section.
The paper created a sleek new page called "The Daily Gripe," dedicated to providing users an outlet for reporting local problems through a SeeClickFix Map Widget. The Post will pick the most interesting report every day to highlight in "The Daily Gripe" blog. Problems that get fixes will be mentioned in a section called "They Fixed It?"
According to the site:
The goal of The Daily Gripe is to use our power as a news organization to help residents fix the basic problems that are not being addressed in their communities - broken parking meters, potholes, trash-strewn medians and the like. It's service journalism on a grassroots level.We are very excited to launch this new partnership and are thrilled by the Post's innovative use of our services! Please click here to visit The Daily Gripe.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- SeeClickFix Welcomes Bonner Gaylord!
- Coffee and News: What Could Be Better?
- Tagging, politely.
- New Widget: CU Citizen Access
- Decay and Regeneration: A Park Bench
- Let There Be Light
- SeeClickFix Event in Providence, RI
- Stop Sign Needed
- How to Fix Blight in 3 Steps
- Today's New Media Partner
- Another Simple Way to Get Involved.
- When Rita Met Sid: A Play in Four Acts
- So (Gov)Fresh, So Clean
- Empty Spaces in Brooklyn
- Alpharetta Gets SeeClickFix
- Mr. Berkowitz Goes to City Hall
- Testimony at NYC Council Opendata Hearing
- A Dangerous Redesign
- Worst Road Ever in Lorain, OH?
- Changing Metaphors
- Better Documentation = Better Fixes
- Connecting the Online Dots
- More Crime or More Eyes?
- DIY in Detroit
- Because Even Box City has Pot Holes...
- An Omen?
- Kudos to North Hempstead!
- PDF - A Conversation on SeeClickFix with Craig New...
- Fixes at Long Last
- Down with Blight
- Broken Swings
- Get Your Gripe On
- SeeClickFix: Journalism in its "Purest and Rawest ...
- Joining the Mob
- ▼ June (34)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)