Thursday, June 24, 2010 - By zak - 1 comment
Step 1 – See: A property in Pontiac, MI was overgrown and covered in trash. It appeared as if some homeless people were living in the thicket.
Step 2 – Click: The issue was posted on SeeClickFix to raise awareness and unite the community. Members of the Baldwin - E. Columbia Neighborhood Watch Group organized and met with the property owner to talk about removing the blight.
Step 3 – Fix: They cleaned up the site together, and 2 days later the problem was gone.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- SeeClickFix Welcomes Bonner Gaylord!
- Coffee and News: What Could Be Better?
- Tagging, politely.
- New Widget: CU Citizen Access
- Decay and Regeneration: A Park Bench
- Let There Be Light
- SeeClickFix Event in Providence, RI
- Stop Sign Needed
- How to Fix Blight in 3 Steps
- Today's New Media Partner
- Another Simple Way to Get Involved.
- When Rita Met Sid: A Play in Four Acts
- So (Gov)Fresh, So Clean
- Empty Spaces in Brooklyn
- Alpharetta Gets SeeClickFix
- Mr. Berkowitz Goes to City Hall
- Testimony at NYC Council Opendata Hearing
- A Dangerous Redesign
- Worst Road Ever in Lorain, OH?
- Changing Metaphors
- Better Documentation = Better Fixes
- Connecting the Online Dots
- More Crime or More Eyes?
- DIY in Detroit
- Because Even Box City has Pot Holes...
- An Omen?
- Kudos to North Hempstead!
- PDF - A Conversation on SeeClickFix with Craig New...
- Fixes at Long Last
- Down with Blight
- Broken Swings
- Get Your Gripe On
- SeeClickFix: Journalism in its "Purest and Rawest ...
- Joining the Mob
- ▼ June (34)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)