We are currently experiencing server issues.
Friday, February 21, 2014 - By Ryan Mannion - No comments
"The platform allows the state to provide a common mobile phone app (iPhone, Android and other smartphones) for reporting non-emergency issues that are automatically routed, by location and issue type, to the correct municipality, department or team responsible for fixing it."
"Over the last year, more than 16,000 issues were reported and resolved across 57 communities in Massachusetts through the statewide program, Commonwealth Connect. The program, developed through a partnership with the City of Boston and New Haven-based SeeClickFix, allows residents to report issues through their mobile devices and automatically geo-map and route reports."
- A Few of My Favorite Government Features
- Randolph, MA in the Top 10!
- The SeeClickFix Fellows at the 33% Mark
- Council Member Kallos Promotes Digital Engagement ...
- Great Customer Experience in Holyoke
- 'Tis the Season for Potholes
- Why We Exist
- Congratulations to the Winners of the first SeeCli...
- SeeClickFix and Socrata Partner for Open Data Day
- Update: Commonwealth of Massachusetts Partnership
- Saturday is International Open Data Day at SeeClic...
- Fast Company highlights some of our favorite citiz...
- SeeClickFix Goes Surfside (Florida)
- Snowcrew.org Launches in beta on top of the SeeCli...
- Sacramento County 311 Launches with SeeClickFix
- 7,000 Thank You's and other fun facts from the See...
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)