We are currently experiencing server issues.
Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - By Zack Beatty - No comments
We are pleased to announce that our latest municipal partner is the Town of Surfside, Florida! They're rolling out our hosted government CRM platform to departments across the board, from Public Works, to Parks and Recreation, to Code Compliance.
Sunny weather, sandy beaches, and now SeeClickFix: Surfside, what's not to like?
We look forward to partnering with other cities, towns, and villages in Miami-Dade County in 2014.
- A Few of My Favorite Government Features
- Randolph, MA in the Top 10!
- The SeeClickFix Fellows at the 33% Mark
- Council Member Kallos Promotes Digital Engagement ...
- Great Customer Experience in Holyoke
- 'Tis the Season for Potholes
- Why We Exist
- Congratulations to the Winners of the first SeeCli...
- SeeClickFix and Socrata Partner for Open Data Day
- Update: Commonwealth of Massachusetts Partnership
- Saturday is International Open Data Day at SeeClic...
- Fast Company highlights some of our favorite citiz...
- SeeClickFix Goes Surfside (Florida)
- Snowcrew.org Launches in beta on top of the SeeCli...
- Sacramento County 311 Launches with SeeClickFix
- 7,000 Thank You's and other fun facts from the See...
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)