Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - By Kam Lasater - No comments
This week Sacramento 311 announced their new mobile app provided by SeeClickFix. The solution provides for different service request types based on the geo-dynamic location of the report. This gives the county flexibility in their service request offering that they didn't have previously.
Their press release is here: http://www.saccounty.net/news/latest-news/Pages/311.aspx
The press has has already picked up on the story: http://www.lodinews.com/news/article_9bdfb9a9-e869-582e-a2dc-5d926ec5779a.html
- A Few of My Favorite Government Features
- Randolph, MA in the Top 10!
- The SeeClickFix Fellows at the 33% Mark
- Council Member Kallos Promotes Digital Engagement ...
- Great Customer Experience in Holyoke
- 'Tis the Season for Potholes
- Why We Exist
- Congratulations to the Winners of the first SeeCli...
- SeeClickFix and Socrata Partner for Open Data Day
- Update: Commonwealth of Massachusetts Partnership
- Saturday is International Open Data Day at SeeClic...
- Fast Company highlights some of our favorite citiz...
- SeeClickFix Goes Surfside (Florida)
- Snowcrew.org Launches in beta on top of the SeeCli...
- Sacramento County 311 Launches with SeeClickFix
- 7,000 Thank You's and other fun facts from the See...
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)