Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
A number of folks are hosting International Open Data Day around the world and we're excited to be the host in our home town of #NHV.
The SeeClickFix API is available at http://dev.seeclickfix.com. We've heard ideas for building apps like Snowcrew.org on top of the API that lend context to certain types of service requests. We've also heard ideas for location aware apps that react to SeeClickFix data. In the past we have seen predictive algorithms and visualizations and we hope that we see more of these as well. In one case we have even seen an entire mobile application with near feature parody to in-house SeeClickFix apps built in Romania.
If you are near New Haven and have technical chops join us this Saturday.
- A Few of My Favorite Government Features
- Randolph, MA in the Top 10!
- The SeeClickFix Fellows at the 33% Mark
- Council Member Kallos Promotes Digital Engagement ...
- Great Customer Experience in Holyoke
- 'Tis the Season for Potholes
- Why We Exist
- Congratulations to the Winners of the first SeeCli...
- SeeClickFix and Socrata Partner for Open Data Day
- Update: Commonwealth of Massachusetts Partnership
- Saturday is International Open Data Day at SeeClic...
- Fast Company highlights some of our favorite citiz...
- SeeClickFix Goes Surfside (Florida)
- Snowcrew.org Launches in beta on top of the SeeCli...
- Sacramento County 311 Launches with SeeClickFix
- 7,000 Thank You's and other fun facts from the See...
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)