Monday, August 13, 2012 - By Kevin Donohue - No comments
Here at SeeClickFix, we are well aware that it can sometimes take a long time to action from a local government on an issue that matters. Even with SeeClickFix, it sometimes takes municipalities a little longer than any of us would like to address something that is really important.
That is why we are very sympathetic with our pal "Pothole Harry," a reporter for CBS Atlanta. Pothole Harry uses the widget that is on the CBS Atlanta page to investigate issues that are important to their viewers.
This is a cool segment, and we're psyched that CBS Atlanta is using SeeClickFix so creatively and effectively for their viewers. As you can see in this video, not everyone is so impressed.
Don't worry, Harry. We still believe in you!
- ► 2013 (119)
- Knope Award Winner: Bonner Gaylord, Raleigh, North...
- SeeClickFix named "an App with a Social Conscience...
- Giving a Rat's &$$ in Chelsea Mass
- SeeClickFix + InsideOut highlighted on the NYTimes...
- SeeClickFix CEO featured on News 8
- The Struggles of Pothole Harry
- Support our friends at HTown Bingo!
- SeeClickFix Summer Updates
- 2,000 issues fixed in New Haven and the team grows...
- Andover, MA Launches New System for Submitting Ser...
- PureWow: SeeClickFix
- Easy Reporting in Lake Elsinore, CA!
- ▼ August (13)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)