We are currently experiencing server issues.
Thursday, August 30, 2012 - By Kevin Donohue - No comments
Cisco's Technology News site "The Network" recently named SeeClickFix as one of three "Apps with a Conscience."
Describing our work in empowering citizens to bring attention to issues that they care about in their community, they write,
"That's where this app comes in. Introduced about four years ago, it provides a way to let the people in charge know immediately when you come across a problem. You just take a picture of, say, the offending building, and send it off to the appropriate agency. On the back-end, there's a data feed connected to the municipal work order or customer request management system at over 80 government agencies in Houston, Minneapolis and other places. Plus, SeeClickFix has its own customer request management system that aggregates all the data coming in from citizens, for tracking and visualizing reports."
At SeeClickFix, we take our social mission very seriously. While we don't get caught up in awards and accolades, it's very nice to be recognized for this commitment. Many thanks to The Network for this fantastic shout out!
- ► 2013 (119)
- Knope Award Winner: Bonner Gaylord, Raleigh, North...
- SeeClickFix named "an App with a Social Conscience...
- Giving a Rat's &$$ in Chelsea Mass
- SeeClickFix + InsideOut highlighted on the NYTimes...
- SeeClickFix CEO featured on News 8
- The Struggles of Pothole Harry
- Support our friends at HTown Bingo!
- SeeClickFix Summer Updates
- 2,000 issues fixed in New Haven and the team grows...
- Andover, MA Launches New System for Submitting Ser...
- PureWow: SeeClickFix
- Easy Reporting in Lake Elsinore, CA!
- ▼ August (13)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)