Monday, August 6, 2012 - By Emma - No comments
We are excited to announce that The City of Lake Elsinore, home to Southern California's largest freshwater lake, officially joined the SeeClickFix family last week! The city will be using our web and mobile tools to allow residents to report problems such as potholes, graffiti, abandoned vehicles and more directly to the correct department for resolution. City officials in Lake Elsinore stressed the advantages of using SeeClickFix in a press release on their website that encourages citizens to download our apps for iPhone and Android. Increased community involvement, improved customer service, real-time data tracking and quicker response times are just a few of the benefits our platform offers to citizens and government officials in Lake Elsinore.
To learn more about our newest partnership with the City of Lake Elsinore, check out their local Patch site or read the press release on the city website. Want to report an issue in Lake Elsinore? Head over to their SeeClickFix widget and submit your concern in just a few clicks!
- ► 2013 (119)
- Knope Award Winner: Bonner Gaylord, Raleigh, North...
- SeeClickFix named "an App with a Social Conscience...
- Giving a Rat's &$$ in Chelsea Mass
- SeeClickFix + InsideOut highlighted on the NYTimes...
- SeeClickFix CEO featured on News 8
- The Struggles of Pothole Harry
- Support our friends at HTown Bingo!
- SeeClickFix Summer Updates
- 2,000 issues fixed in New Haven and the team grows...
- Andover, MA Launches New System for Submitting Ser...
- PureWow: SeeClickFix
- Easy Reporting in Lake Elsinore, CA!
- ▼ August (13)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)