We are currently experiencing server issues.
Monday, August 6, 2012 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
The team is very excited to be featured in the PureWow a daily newsletter for "sophisticated influential women everywhere."
Fortunately, we can now productively grumble about that tire-popping pothole, eyesore graffiti and obscured stop sign, thanks to SeeClickFix.:
Check out the article here and sign up for PureWow to hear about more sophisticated services.
- ► 2013 (119)
- Knope Award Winner: Bonner Gaylord, Raleigh, North...
- SeeClickFix named "an App with a Social Conscience...
- Giving a Rat's &$$ in Chelsea Mass
- SeeClickFix + InsideOut highlighted on the NYTimes...
- SeeClickFix CEO featured on News 8
- The Struggles of Pothole Harry
- Support our friends at HTown Bingo!
- SeeClickFix Summer Updates
- 2,000 issues fixed in New Haven and the team grows...
- Andover, MA Launches New System for Submitting Ser...
- PureWow: SeeClickFix
- Easy Reporting in Lake Elsinore, CA!
- ▼ August (13)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)