Wednesday, August 22, 2012 - By Ben Berkowitz - 1 comment
Last week Samantha Stark, a video journalist from the New York Times, spent a few hours with us at the SeeClickFix office, interviewd New Haven's CAO Robert Smuts, wandered down State Street with me for a history of fixes over the past four years and finally hung out with us while we wrapped up insideoutnhv.
Follow this link to check it out.
- ► 2013 (119)
- Knope Award Winner: Bonner Gaylord, Raleigh, North...
- SeeClickFix named "an App with a Social Conscience...
- Giving a Rat's &$$ in Chelsea Mass
- SeeClickFix + InsideOut highlighted on the NYTimes...
- SeeClickFix CEO featured on News 8
- The Struggles of Pothole Harry
- Support our friends at HTown Bingo!
- SeeClickFix Summer Updates
- 2,000 issues fixed in New Haven and the team grows...
- Andover, MA Launches New System for Submitting Ser...
- PureWow: SeeClickFix
- Easy Reporting in Lake Elsinore, CA!
- ▼ August (13)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)