We are currently experiencing server issues.
Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - By Ben Westermann-Clark - No comments
City of New Westminster launches See Click Fix mobile app
“We are excited to offer an additional way for residents to be involved in their city,” said New Westminster Mayor Wayne Wright. “City staff are looking forward to interacting with citizens through the See Click Fix mobile app and working with them to improve our city.”
Available for free, the See Click Fix app enables smart phone users to conveniently report issues they see around the city by choosing an issue category to report, taking a photo of it and providing any other relevant details all at once. The See Click Fix mobile app also tags the specific location of the issue through the user phone’s global positioning system, making it easy for city staff to respond. Once submitted, the report is forwarded to the appropriate city department for action and staff can provide updates on the status of the issue until it is “fixed”.
See Click Fix can be downloaded for free in the app store for iPhone and Android users. See Click Fix reports can also be made through the City website, on the City of New Westminster Facebook page at facebook.com/newwestminster, and through SeeClickFix.com.
For more info, contact:
Communications and Economic Development Manager, City of New Westminster
604-527-4688 or firstname.lastname@example.org
or Contact SeeClickFix.
- Make Your Mayoral Campaign Count Whether You Win o...
- SeeClickFix Tops Billboard!
- Welcoming Chicopee, Massachusetts!
- The City and The Citizen come to TED and TEDX tomo...
- SeeClickFix: World Traveler
- Pets, Involvement, and Awareness
- Thanks for inspiring us!
- The Financial Times Writing on SeeClickFix!
- Burlington: Creative, Clever, and Collaged
- Welcoming New Westminster, BC as the Newest SeeCli...
- I Heart Hackathons
- Welcome, Charleston Illinois!
- August Press Roundup!
- ▼ September (13)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)