Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - By Ben Westermann-Clark - 1 comment
No, not those billboards: something even better. After our recent partner launch with New Westminster, British Columbia, an awesome resident there took time to send us this even-more-awesome photo.
No, that is not Photoshopped. People driving in New Westminster can see SeeClickFix's very first highway billboard placement asking drivers & residents to report local issues through the apps.
This is a pretty great Wednesday.
- Make Your Mayoral Campaign Count Whether You Win o...
- SeeClickFix Tops Billboard!
- Welcoming Chicopee, Massachusetts!
- The City and The Citizen come to TED and TEDX tomo...
- SeeClickFix: World Traveler
- Pets, Involvement, and Awareness
- Thanks for inspiring us!
- The Financial Times Writing on SeeClickFix!
- Burlington: Creative, Clever, and Collaged
- Welcoming New Westminster, BC as the Newest SeeCli...
- I Heart Hackathons
- Welcome, Charleston Illinois!
- August Press Roundup!
- ▼ September (13)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)