Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - By Ben Westermann-Clark - No comments
We talk a lot about transparency and accessibility--everything from connecting neighbors to having the tools to easily communicate and connect with your government & fellow residents. Now, there are even more ways for more people to do just that.
We are proud to announce new languages on SeeClickFix mobile. While we've had support for multiple translations of the site from the web for some time, now it's available in French, Spanish, and Portuguese in your pocket and on your streets.
If the default language for your device is set to French, Spanish, or Portuguese, SeeClickFix (as well as our many apps for partners) will automatically be completely translated when you open it.
This is fantastic for anyone who lives outside of the United States, spends time traveling abroad, or anyone anywhere who just doesn't "do" English. We promise more to come, and we'll bring more languages even faster with your help--so please contact us if you'd like to be a part of it.
And, of course, if you haven't already, go download the apps here.
- Make Your Mayoral Campaign Count Whether You Win o...
- SeeClickFix Tops Billboard!
- Welcoming Chicopee, Massachusetts!
- The City and The Citizen come to TED and TEDX tomo...
- SeeClickFix: World Traveler
- Pets, Involvement, and Awareness
- Thanks for inspiring us!
- The Financial Times Writing on SeeClickFix!
- Burlington: Creative, Clever, and Collaged
- Welcoming New Westminster, BC as the Newest SeeCli...
- I Heart Hackathons
- Welcome, Charleston Illinois!
- August Press Roundup!
- ▼ September (13)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)