We are currently experiencing server issues.
Monday, September 23, 2013 - By Ben Westermann-Clark - No comments
Watch the full story below:Citizens in each of the communities can put an app on their smartphone and go to our web site and basically hone in on their problem. For example, if you have a pothole on your street, take a picture and send us your address. It will go right to DPW and a work order will be created,” says Mayor Michael Bissonnette.
It’s part of a system called Commonwealth Connect and it costs the city and its residents nothing.
- Make Your Mayoral Campaign Count Whether You Win o...
- SeeClickFix Tops Billboard!
- Welcoming Chicopee, Massachusetts!
- The City and The Citizen come to TED and TEDX tomo...
- SeeClickFix: World Traveler
- Pets, Involvement, and Awareness
- Thanks for inspiring us!
- The Financial Times Writing on SeeClickFix!
- Burlington: Creative, Clever, and Collaged
- Welcoming New Westminster, BC as the Newest SeeCli...
- I Heart Hackathons
- Welcome, Charleston Illinois!
- August Press Roundup!
- ▼ September (13)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)