We are currently experiencing server issues.
Thursday, November 4, 2010 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
A few weeks ago we wrote about Rhode Island Gubernatorial Candidate Lincoln Chafee and his Open Gov platform for Rhode Island.
Today I write simply to say...He Won!!!
Want to win an election? Put Open Government on the agenda.
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- SeeClickFix featured in Fast Company with clients ...
- The Saratogian Shares Community Question: Can Sara...
- WECT investigates traffic signal in NC
- Help improve an intersection in New Haven
- Bronx News Network integrates with SeeClickFix
- The Saratogian helps address dangerous intersectio...
- Civic Group Grows with SeeClickFix
- Open Web Platforms, Local Activists and the US Coa...
- Newberg loves citizen involvement -- so does SeeCl...
- Philly sets standards, provides feedback
- Local Community See, Click, Fixing
- Congratulations to Lincoln Chafee and Open Gov!
- Welcome, Roosevelt Island!
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)