Tuesday, November 23, 2010 - By Megan - No comments
Reported by The Saratogian, members of the Saratoga Springs community ask if it is possible to outsource the Saratoga Springs Heritage Area Visitor Center to another community group in light of budget difficulties, raised in Issue #64475.
Community member Brian on SeeClickFix encourages a healthy discussion to ensure city tax payers are getting the most values. Other members supported Brian's opinion and added that the Visitor Center should be a priority because tourism brings the most revenue to the city. As outlined in The Saratogian, government officials have acknowledged the issue and are discussing the options.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- SeeClickFix featured in Fast Company with clients ...
- The Saratogian Shares Community Question: Can Sara...
- WECT investigates traffic signal in NC
- Help improve an intersection in New Haven
- Bronx News Network integrates with SeeClickFix
- The Saratogian helps address dangerous intersectio...
- Civic Group Grows with SeeClickFix
- Open Web Platforms, Local Activists and the US Coa...
- Newberg loves citizen involvement -- so does SeeCl...
- Philly sets standards, provides feedback
- Local Community See, Click, Fixing
- Congratulations to Lincoln Chafee and Open Gov!
- Welcome, Roosevelt Island!
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)