Wednesday, November 17, 2010 - By Michael - 1 comment
In just a couple of hours, an issue reported in New Haven's East Rock neighborhood has attracted over 60 views, 7 votes, and several comments. The issue: limited visibility turning onto Edwards Street from Livingston Street due to illegally parked cars.
So far, a number of solutions have been suggested. Among them are increased parking enforcement in the current no standing zone, or changing the intersection to add bump-outs, bollards, a roundabout, curb extensions, or converting it to a raised intersection.
What do you think? How can the City of New Haven improve this problem?
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- SeeClickFix featured in Fast Company with clients ...
- The Saratogian Shares Community Question: Can Sara...
- WECT investigates traffic signal in NC
- Help improve an intersection in New Haven
- Bronx News Network integrates with SeeClickFix
- The Saratogian helps address dangerous intersectio...
- Civic Group Grows with SeeClickFix
- Open Web Platforms, Local Activists and the US Coa...
- Newberg loves citizen involvement -- so does SeeCl...
- Philly sets standards, provides feedback
- Local Community See, Click, Fixing
- Congratulations to Lincoln Chafee and Open Gov!
- Welcome, Roosevelt Island!
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)