Thursday, November 4, 2010 - By Kayla Vandervort - No comments
About a month ago, a citizen reported issue #57229 in Providence, RI, stating that there was an abundant amount of trash and weeds along Smith Street, Orms Street and Tyndall Ave sidewalks. The reporter suggested adding more trash barrels as a solution.
A few days later, another citizen in Providence had suggested the solution of organizing a street clean-up and getting "Providence College and St. Patrick's school involved."
Well just 2 days ago, it was reported by the original poster of this issue that a "Neighborhood organization and some residents and students performed a clean up of trash and weeded tree wells." She also stated that a half demolished building has also been addressed and that a fence has been erected with signs of construction work beginning to take place.
We love community action!
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- SeeClickFix featured in Fast Company with clients ...
- The Saratogian Shares Community Question: Can Sara...
- WECT investigates traffic signal in NC
- Help improve an intersection in New Haven
- Bronx News Network integrates with SeeClickFix
- The Saratogian helps address dangerous intersectio...
- Civic Group Grows with SeeClickFix
- Open Web Platforms, Local Activists and the US Coa...
- Newberg loves citizen involvement -- so does SeeCl...
- Philly sets standards, provides feedback
- Local Community See, Click, Fixing
- Congratulations to Lincoln Chafee and Open Gov!
- Welcome, Roosevelt Island!
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)