We are currently experiencing server issues.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - By Kayla Vandervort - No comments
Every month, our partner Urban Vision will be holding monthly competitions engaging the citizens of India to report problems, using SeeClickFix, on a monthly theme and come up with ideas to solve these problems. The monthly winners of the competition will receive prizes such as a holiday voucher at a beach resort in Karnatakar or the new Windows 7 operation system software.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Dunwoody, GA goes with SCF Plus
- Press Release: Civic Dialogue Bengaluru 2010
- News Day Goes Hyperlocal
- It was only a matter of time...rebel crosswalk pai...
- Monroe Integrates SeeClickFix
- SeeClickFixing in India
- SeeClickFix featured in Inc.
- India Says Fix It Yourself!
- How to reuse a city tree:
- SeeClickFix Ranked in Top 100 Web Sites of 2010
- Getting to We.Gov - UStream from Netroots Vegas
- The Future is TBD
- SeeClickFix Mexico
- Richmond, VA 311 posting all service requests thro...
- 50000: urge agua!
- SeeClickFix's 50,000th Issue
- Governments are cash strapped - Are we helping or ...
- ▼ August (19)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)