Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
A few months ago I stumbled on this great newsletter called TBD which picks one interesting social venture to email its list, highlights the venture and then asks you take one action with that particular venture.
SeeClickFix was the highlighted venture this week, CharityWater.org was the sponsor and each user was asked if they were to fix one thing in their community what would it be.
Two simple actions for you today:
1) Sign up for TBD! http://ourfutureistbd.com/subscribe
2) Post the thing that you want improved the most in your community on SeeClickFix - TBD says you should
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Dunwoody, GA goes with SCF Plus
- Press Release: Civic Dialogue Bengaluru 2010
- News Day Goes Hyperlocal
- It was only a matter of time...rebel crosswalk pai...
- Monroe Integrates SeeClickFix
- SeeClickFixing in India
- SeeClickFix featured in Inc.
- India Says Fix It Yourself!
- How to reuse a city tree:
- SeeClickFix Ranked in Top 100 Web Sites of 2010
- Getting to We.Gov - UStream from Netroots Vegas
- The Future is TBD
- SeeClickFix Mexico
- Richmond, VA 311 posting all service requests thro...
- 50000: urge agua!
- SeeClickFix's 50,000th Issue
- Governments are cash strapped - Are we helping or ...
- ▼ August (19)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)