Monday, August 30, 2010 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
We are excited to announce another successful client acquisition in the form of Dunwoody, GA.
Dunwoody contacted us a few weeks ago and they have already launched with SCF Plus for just 100/month
You can see the SeeClickFix page on Dunwoody's site here: http://www.dunwoodyga.gov/Residents/SeeClickFix_Home.aspx
You can now get your free trial of SCF Plus for 15 days with an easy sign-up right here: http://seeclickfix.com/pricing
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Dunwoody, GA goes with SCF Plus
- Press Release: Civic Dialogue Bengaluru 2010
- News Day Goes Hyperlocal
- It was only a matter of time...rebel crosswalk pai...
- Monroe Integrates SeeClickFix
- SeeClickFixing in India
- SeeClickFix featured in Inc.
- India Says Fix It Yourself!
- How to reuse a city tree:
- SeeClickFix Ranked in Top 100 Web Sites of 2010
- Getting to We.Gov - UStream from Netroots Vegas
- The Future is TBD
- SeeClickFix Mexico
- Richmond, VA 311 posting all service requests thro...
- 50000: urge agua!
- SeeClickFix's 50,000th Issue
- Governments are cash strapped - Are we helping or ...
- ▼ August (19)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)