We are currently experiencing server issues.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - By Kayla Vandervort - No comments
The News Star recently launched SeeClickFix to their homepage. Executive editor Kathy Spurlock believes in the benefits that SeeClickFix will have for Monroe citizens. "This tool is used in many communities, resulting in positive improvements as citizens and government work together to solve problems affecting quality of life," she said.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Dunwoody, GA goes with SCF Plus
- Press Release: Civic Dialogue Bengaluru 2010
- News Day Goes Hyperlocal
- It was only a matter of time...rebel crosswalk pai...
- Monroe Integrates SeeClickFix
- SeeClickFixing in India
- SeeClickFix featured in Inc.
- India Says Fix It Yourself!
- How to reuse a city tree:
- SeeClickFix Ranked in Top 100 Web Sites of 2010
- Getting to We.Gov - UStream from Netroots Vegas
- The Future is TBD
- SeeClickFix Mexico
- Richmond, VA 311 posting all service requests thro...
- 50000: urge agua!
- SeeClickFix's 50,000th Issue
- Governments are cash strapped - Are we helping or ...
- ▼ August (19)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)