We are currently experiencing server issues.
Monday, August 23, 2010 - By Kayla Vandervort - No comments
In the September 2010 issue of Inc., SeeClickFix was featured in the article "Manor, Texas, Is Just a Dot on the Map," as the embedded tool for client Dustin Haisler, cheif information officer of Manor, Texas. CEO Ben Berkkowitz was also quoted on his insights of the Gov 2.0 movement. SeeClickFix sparked it's client relationship with Dustin Haislerat the Walk 21 Conference in New York last spring while Ben was speaking at a panel.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Dunwoody, GA goes with SCF Plus
- Press Release: Civic Dialogue Bengaluru 2010
- News Day Goes Hyperlocal
- It was only a matter of time...rebel crosswalk pai...
- Monroe Integrates SeeClickFix
- SeeClickFixing in India
- SeeClickFix featured in Inc.
- India Says Fix It Yourself!
- How to reuse a city tree:
- SeeClickFix Ranked in Top 100 Web Sites of 2010
- Getting to We.Gov - UStream from Netroots Vegas
- The Future is TBD
- SeeClickFix Mexico
- Richmond, VA 311 posting all service requests thro...
- 50000: urge agua!
- SeeClickFix's 50,000th Issue
- Governments are cash strapped - Are we helping or ...
- ▼ August (19)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)