We are currently experiencing server issues.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
Exciting news for International in Mexico where Ciudad Obregon has embedd the SeeClickFix reporting widget in their government website.
Admittedly we can not track all of the places that SCF has spread these days and we stumbled on the use in Mexico when the 50,000th issue was reported in this town.
I love this issue as there is conversation occurring between English and Spanish speakers and there's response with a ticket number from the city. The translation button gave me this as a response from Ciudad Obregon,
"Already following up this request. We hope to resolve it as soon as possible to avoid the inconvenience of dust in the interim road repair work on the street 200. Visit http://www.cajeme.gob.mx/es/Cajeme/SeeClicFix to follow up the case or here. # Cajeme 2.0 Cajeme 2009-2012."
We're really excited to See open Government and gov20 spread at web scale and its truly exciting to see Mexican governments Fixing issues and embedding open public data reporting platforms.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Dunwoody, GA goes with SCF Plus
- Press Release: Civic Dialogue Bengaluru 2010
- News Day Goes Hyperlocal
- It was only a matter of time...rebel crosswalk pai...
- Monroe Integrates SeeClickFix
- SeeClickFixing in India
- SeeClickFix featured in Inc.
- India Says Fix It Yourself!
- How to reuse a city tree:
- SeeClickFix Ranked in Top 100 Web Sites of 2010
- Getting to We.Gov - UStream from Netroots Vegas
- The Future is TBD
- SeeClickFix Mexico
- Richmond, VA 311 posting all service requests thro...
- 50000: urge agua!
- SeeClickFix's 50,000th Issue
- Governments are cash strapped - Are we helping or ...
- ▼ August (19)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)