Wednesday, May 5, 2010 - By zak - No comments
The City of Corona went on a fixing spree today, closing several issues posted within the past couple days. Several cases of graffiti, like the one pictured above, were erased, two days after they were posted. And a broken park light, which one neighbor blamed a recent robbery on, was fixed only 19 hours after the issue was opened!
Corona has a SeeClickFix Plus account and is making sure that taxpayers get their money's worth, by offering them the sort of efficient, effective service that SCF Plus encourages.
way to go.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Tagging San Rafael
- SeeClickFix Goes Boom
- Ann Arbor Canyon
- New Widget: Times-Tribune
- Car Wrecks
- The Perils of Dead Wood
- Park Clean-up in Pontiac
- Looking for Unshakable Meaning?
- In Pontiac, Demolition Means Progress
- Eyes on Barbados
- SeeClickFix "Sting" in Chicago
- Amplifying Global Voices
- Site Up!
- Site Down!
- The Financial Condition of a Road Commission
- Greening The Green
- Update from Lorain
- We're Cool in Canada
- An Inside Look at the Housing Crisis
- Corona Residents: Fix Your City, Win a Latte
- Dogs on the Loose
- Cuts in Michigan's Budget, Cracks in Michigan's Ro...
- SeeClickFix in The Press-Enterprise
- Dirt Bikes: A Retrospective
- SeeClickFix Piloting 'Community Actions' Feature f...
- Fighting Graffiti with Graffiti
- "Focus on What's Real"
- No More Glow in the Dark
- SeeClickFix Integrates Data with San Francisco and...
- Watch Where You Park that 18-wheeler!
- Corona's fixin' to fix
- SeeClickFix Joins the Future Cities Forum
- NYC's Quick Fix
- SeeClickFix is on Fire!
- J.T.'s Approval
- Journal Register Towns, 2 Weeks Later
- Nashville Floods, Fixers Post
- ▼ May (38)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)