Monday, March 8, 2010 - By zak - No comments
Fernando Cabrera, NYC councilman from The Bronx's District 14, launched a new, SCF-powered website where his constituents can report their problems in the Fordham, Kingsbridge, Morris Heights, and West Bronx neighborhoods. Cabrera is the first member of New York's council to subscribe to a SCF-Pro account. In a press release, Cabrera said that he wants to use SCF to bring the "community into the process [of governing] in unprecedented ways.”
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Some Photos from Yale's Day of Service AKA #TCAMP2...
- Social Media Gone Loopy
- WashPosted, StreetBlogged, & HuffPosted
- From Wall Street to Manor
- "Never doubt the average person"
- SeeClickFix on Dubai Nightline Radio
- SeeClickFix User Account w/o facebook connect
- Unsafe Parks Making Headlines along w others
- Amazing Testimonial for SeeClickFix apps at Minnes...
- SeeClickFix Sneaks Under Worcester's Radar
- Scenes from Yesterday's Press Release
- Press Release: City of New Haven to Launch SCF Con...
- Holy Kaw! It's SeeClickFix!
- Transparent in the Bronx
- SCF on NPR!
- SCF to Present at Unconference This Weekend
- ....and on to the LoHud
- From the Big Apple to the Capital
- Got Problems in Philly?
- Bainbridge Island Launches Custom App
- This Dash is for Pros
- Top Ten for 2010!
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)