Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - By zak - No comments
Check out a nice write up of an interview with Ben about SeeClickFix on Conntact.com, Connecticut's Business News Journal, that came out recently.
Here's a little sample from the article:
There's a big difference between being a resident and being a citizen of a community, according to entrepreneur Ben Berkowitz.
Citizens relate to local affairs, react to local events and respond to local problems, Berkowitz insists.
With his Web-based company, SeeClickFix, Berkowitz allows residents to identify, report and resolve neighborhood concerns, helping them exercise the role of citizen with the click of a computer mouse. [...]
The site is easy to use, and it demonstrates that any citizen can help resolve a neighborhood concern, he notes. The basis of SeeClickFix is the strength of that citizen power, Berkowitz says, adding, "Never doubt the average person."
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Some Photos from Yale's Day of Service AKA #TCAMP2...
- Social Media Gone Loopy
- WashPosted, StreetBlogged, & HuffPosted
- From Wall Street to Manor
- "Never doubt the average person"
- SeeClickFix on Dubai Nightline Radio
- SeeClickFix User Account w/o facebook connect
- Unsafe Parks Making Headlines along w others
- Amazing Testimonial for SeeClickFix apps at Minnes...
- SeeClickFix Sneaks Under Worcester's Radar
- Scenes from Yesterday's Press Release
- Press Release: City of New Haven to Launch SCF Con...
- Holy Kaw! It's SeeClickFix!
- Transparent in the Bronx
- SCF on NPR!
- SCF to Present at Unconference This Weekend
- ....and on to the LoHud
- From the Big Apple to the Capital
- Got Problems in Philly?
- Bainbridge Island Launches Custom App
- This Dash is for Pros
- Top Ten for 2010!
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)