Monday, March 8, 2010 - By zak - No comments
Venture capitalist, author, and entrepreneurship guru Guy Kawasaki was one of many who tuned in to Friday's All Thing's Considered story on SeeClickFix. Afterward, he posted about us on his ideas blog, Holy Kaw. Kawasaki is the author of 9 books about technology and entrepreneurship–including Reality Check, The Art of the Start, and Rules for Revolutionaries–the founder of Garage Technology Ventures (a venture capital firm for startups), and a former fellow at Apple.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Some Photos from Yale's Day of Service AKA #TCAMP2...
- Social Media Gone Loopy
- WashPosted, StreetBlogged, & HuffPosted
- From Wall Street to Manor
- "Never doubt the average person"
- SeeClickFix on Dubai Nightline Radio
- SeeClickFix User Account w/o facebook connect
- Unsafe Parks Making Headlines along w others
- Amazing Testimonial for SeeClickFix apps at Minnes...
- SeeClickFix Sneaks Under Worcester's Radar
- Scenes from Yesterday's Press Release
- Press Release: City of New Haven to Launch SCF Con...
- Holy Kaw! It's SeeClickFix!
- Transparent in the Bronx
- SCF on NPR!
- SCF to Present at Unconference This Weekend
- ....and on to the LoHud
- From the Big Apple to the Capital
- Got Problems in Philly?
- Bainbridge Island Launches Custom App
- This Dash is for Pros
- Top Ten for 2010!
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)