We are currently experiencing server issues.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - By zak - 1 comment
We are thrilled to announce the integration of SeeClickFix into the City of New Haven's work Order system. When the city launches its new SeeClickFix Connect account within the next few months, New Haven will become:
- the first city to overlay its customer relationship management (CRM) system with an entirely transparent, open-data communications platform;
- the first city to enable smart phone users to plug information directly into the CRM through use of the SCF community reporting app (available for Blackberry, iPhone, and Android);
- the first city that will connect a voting tool with its municipal 311 system, to empower citizens to tell their government which problems are most pressing; and
- the first city to facilitate the circulation of its CRM data among community organizations and other non-governmental entites responsible for the public space, through use of SCF's "watch area" system.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Some Photos from Yale's Day of Service AKA #TCAMP2...
- Social Media Gone Loopy
- WashPosted, StreetBlogged, & HuffPosted
- From Wall Street to Manor
- "Never doubt the average person"
- SeeClickFix on Dubai Nightline Radio
- SeeClickFix User Account w/o facebook connect
- Unsafe Parks Making Headlines along w others
- Amazing Testimonial for SeeClickFix apps at Minnes...
- SeeClickFix Sneaks Under Worcester's Radar
- Scenes from Yesterday's Press Release
- Press Release: City of New Haven to Launch SCF Con...
- Holy Kaw! It's SeeClickFix!
- Transparent in the Bronx
- SCF on NPR!
- SCF to Present at Unconference This Weekend
- ....and on to the LoHud
- From the Big Apple to the Capital
- Got Problems in Philly?
- Bainbridge Island Launches Custom App
- This Dash is for Pros
- Top Ten for 2010!
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)