We are currently experiencing server issues.
Thursday, March 11, 2010 - By zak - No comments
New Haven's Chief Administrative Officer Rob Smuts (left) announced New Haven's strengthened partnership with SeeClickFix through their subscription to SeeClickFix Connect. SeeClickFix Co-Founder Jeff Blasius (center) and Howard Weissberg (right), deputy director of the Department of Public Works, stood by.Wilfredo Perez (right) and Donnie Rogers (left) from New Haven's DPW filled a pot hole on Gilbert Avenue. Click here to read the full story in the New Haven Indpendent
Photos by Thomas Macmillan, courtesy of the New Haven Indpendent
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Some Photos from Yale's Day of Service AKA #TCAMP2...
- Social Media Gone Loopy
- WashPosted, StreetBlogged, & HuffPosted
- From Wall Street to Manor
- "Never doubt the average person"
- SeeClickFix on Dubai Nightline Radio
- SeeClickFix User Account w/o facebook connect
- Unsafe Parks Making Headlines along w others
- Amazing Testimonial for SeeClickFix apps at Minnes...
- SeeClickFix Sneaks Under Worcester's Radar
- Scenes from Yesterday's Press Release
- Press Release: City of New Haven to Launch SCF Con...
- Holy Kaw! It's SeeClickFix!
- Transparent in the Bronx
- SCF on NPR!
- SCF to Present at Unconference This Weekend
- ....and on to the LoHud
- From the Big Apple to the Capital
- Got Problems in Philly?
- Bainbridge Island Launches Custom App
- This Dash is for Pros
- Top Ten for 2010!
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)