We are currently experiencing server issues.
Saturday, February 6, 2010 - By zak - No comments
SeeClickFix has your back.
Check out the custom widget that Philly.com generated so that residents of the City of Brotherly Love can make sure their streets get plowed. SCF's Philly community has been buzzing all day, as fixers around the city continue to fill up their watch areas with locations in need of plowing.
SCF wishes the best of luck to all our users in Philly, as they brave their city's second biggest blizzard on record!
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- SeeClickFix CEO Ben Berkowitz at Gov20LA from Gov2...
- When Good Governance comes before Good Technology
- Fixing the Ivy League
- It's On In Tucson
- Potholes on the Radio
- Clifton New Jersey's Transparent Government
- SeeClickFix is on Crack
- Is that a Pothole or a Pond?
- Baltimore Sun's Readers Take Advantage of New Widg...
- When in Charlotte, Go Slow.
- Distributed 311 in Tucson
- What does SeeClickFix's Subconcious Look
- Cloud Sourcing Public Debate
- The 2 Minute Widgets
- Geodynamic Apps?
- A Haven for New Media
- Take the SeeClickFix Challenge
- SeeClickFix Your Way through Philly's Nor'easter
- Another DC Success Story on SeeClickFix
- SeeClickFix released on Android!!!
- SeeClickFix at NY Tech Meet-Up
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)