Wednesday, February 3, 2010 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
Though NYC is not our home, it is our closest big city home so we felt really welcomed by the croud at NYC Tech Meet-Up last and Scott and Dawn.
A big thanks to Alain from the Latters who got us on the bill and Andrew Rasiej who asked the question of the moment, "What do we have to do to make this work in NYC?"
The answer - Ask NYC 311 to use it.
Also, a huge shout-out to our mystery NYC Public Servant (Civil Servant on SCF) who was thanked last night for fixing citizens issue reported on the site.
We'll follow-up more on the emerging NYC Masked Hero soon but that's just a teaser for now. (Gotham City needs you Civil Servant!)
The speech below
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- SeeClickFix CEO Ben Berkowitz at Gov20LA from Gov2...
- When Good Governance comes before Good Technology
- Fixing the Ivy League
- It's On In Tucson
- Potholes on the Radio
- Clifton New Jersey's Transparent Government
- SeeClickFix is on Crack
- Is that a Pothole or a Pond?
- Baltimore Sun's Readers Take Advantage of New Widg...
- When in Charlotte, Go Slow.
- Distributed 311 in Tucson
- What does SeeClickFix's Subconcious Look
- Cloud Sourcing Public Debate
- The 2 Minute Widgets
- Geodynamic Apps?
- A Haven for New Media
- Take the SeeClickFix Challenge
- SeeClickFix Your Way through Philly's Nor'easter
- Another DC Success Story on SeeClickFix
- SeeClickFix released on Android!!!
- SeeClickFix at NY Tech Meet-Up
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)