We are currently experiencing server issues.
Monday, February 22, 2010 - By zak - No comments
(pic of Mayor Anzaldi)
James Anzaldi, the mayor of Clifton, NJ, has made his town's government a bit more transparent through his use of SeeClickFix. He's been using SCF to tackle North Jersey's annual pothole epidemic, by directing issues to the appropriate officials and by letting his constituents know that they're being taken care of.
You'll recognize his comments by his trademark sign-off– "Mayor Jim"
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- SeeClickFix CEO Ben Berkowitz at Gov20LA from Gov2...
- When Good Governance comes before Good Technology
- Fixing the Ivy League
- It's On In Tucson
- Potholes on the Radio
- Clifton New Jersey's Transparent Government
- SeeClickFix is on Crack
- Is that a Pothole or a Pond?
- Baltimore Sun's Readers Take Advantage of New Widg...
- When in Charlotte, Go Slow.
- Distributed 311 in Tucson
- What does SeeClickFix's Subconcious Look
- Cloud Sourcing Public Debate
- The 2 Minute Widgets
- Geodynamic Apps?
- A Haven for New Media
- Take the SeeClickFix Challenge
- SeeClickFix Your Way through Philly's Nor'easter
- Another DC Success Story on SeeClickFix
- SeeClickFix released on Android!!!
- SeeClickFix at NY Tech Meet-Up
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)