Wednesday, February 10, 2010 - By zak - No comments
Sure–Twitter and Facebook are great sites for social networking. But they lack the intimacy that comes with piling into a saloon and throwing back $2 dollar drinks with like-minded people.
So come to the first ever New Media Haven, a networking happy hour for "social media geeks," "creatives," and "techies," on Monday, February 15th from 6-8. It's at the Black Bear Saloon on 124 Temple Street, in downtown New Haven.
SeeClickFix CEO Ben Berkowitz is the featured guest and will be presenting on all the exciting things happening at SCF, including our new geodynamic smartphone apps.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- SeeClickFix CEO Ben Berkowitz at Gov20LA from Gov2...
- When Good Governance comes before Good Technology
- Fixing the Ivy League
- It's On In Tucson
- Potholes on the Radio
- Clifton New Jersey's Transparent Government
- SeeClickFix is on Crack
- Is that a Pothole or a Pond?
- Baltimore Sun's Readers Take Advantage of New Widg...
- When in Charlotte, Go Slow.
- Distributed 311 in Tucson
- What does SeeClickFix's Subconcious Look
- Cloud Sourcing Public Debate
- The 2 Minute Widgets
- Geodynamic Apps?
- A Haven for New Media
- Take the SeeClickFix Challenge
- SeeClickFix Your Way through Philly's Nor'easter
- Another DC Success Story on SeeClickFix
- SeeClickFix released on Android!!!
- SeeClickFix at NY Tech Meet-Up
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)