Friday, February 5, 2010 - By Ben Berkowitz - 4 comments
Today we're happy to announce the "world's first" application for
reporting non-emergency issues on the android platform. You can
download the application from the android market under Applications >
Tools or by searching for "seeclickfix".
Our mobile engineers have been working hard testing the application on
a variety of android phones, including the Nexus One. Feel free to
send feedback or bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Instructions for downloading the iPhone, BlackBerry, or Android
applications are available at http://www.seeclickfix.com/apps along
with an introductory video.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- SeeClickFix CEO Ben Berkowitz at Gov20LA from Gov2...
- When Good Governance comes before Good Technology
- Fixing the Ivy League
- It's On In Tucson
- Potholes on the Radio
- Clifton New Jersey's Transparent Government
- SeeClickFix is on Crack
- Is that a Pothole or a Pond?
- Baltimore Sun's Readers Take Advantage of New Widg...
- When in Charlotte, Go Slow.
- Distributed 311 in Tucson
- What does SeeClickFix's Subconcious Look
- Cloud Sourcing Public Debate
- The 2 Minute Widgets
- Geodynamic Apps?
- A Haven for New Media
- Take the SeeClickFix Challenge
- SeeClickFix Your Way through Philly's Nor'easter
- Another DC Success Story on SeeClickFix
- SeeClickFix released on Android!!!
- SeeClickFix at NY Tech Meet-Up
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)