Thursday, May 7, 2009 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
Next American City Story
We were excited to see that these guys recognized that while potholes are a big use of the site there are many diverse issues such as bike lanes needed and other pieces of broken infrastructure being reported all over the country.
We were also excited to see a neighborhood group in Delano Witchita pick up on Seeclickfix from the article : http://www.delanowichita.com/2009/05/seeclickfix-delano/
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- The Miami Herald is Launching SeeClickFix in their...
- Houston...We Have Lift Off
- Community minded Cyclists do a Pothole Ride in Oak...
- Town of Ayer Mass embeds SeeClickFix map for repor...
- SeeClickFix on WFSB 3 Hartford
- Fred Wilson mentions SeeClickFix in disruption tal...
- How to document speeding 101 - A citizen's guide
- A little press from Next American City
- Making Government 2.0 a Reality - Google Says SeeC...
- Two New York newspapers launch SeeClickFix widget ...
- Communities Turn To Website SeeClickFix.com To Fix...
- Achievment First 2'nd graders SeeClickFix Brooklyn...
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2008 (62)