Thursday, May 7, 2009 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
There have been a number of complaints on SeeClickFix about speeding school buses and dangerously parked school buses. Speeding is difficult to document, but if you're creative a video camera will go a long way.
Check out the video here of a school bus going 36 in a 25 and see how they nabbed them. http://www.seeclickfix.com/issues/4646
And if you can afford to purchase a Radar gun, check out this issue in Brooklyn:http://www.seeclickfix.com/issues/909
Fun Stuff. The Clickers never cease to surprise us.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- The Miami Herald is Launching SeeClickFix in their...
- Houston...We Have Lift Off
- Community minded Cyclists do a Pothole Ride in Oak...
- Town of Ayer Mass embeds SeeClickFix map for repor...
- SeeClickFix on WFSB 3 Hartford
- Fred Wilson mentions SeeClickFix in disruption tal...
- How to document speeding 101 - A citizen's guide
- A little press from Next American City
- Making Government 2.0 a Reality - Google Says SeeC...
- Two New York newspapers launch SeeClickFix widget ...
- Communities Turn To Website SeeClickFix.com To Fix...
- Achievment First 2'nd graders SeeClickFix Brooklyn...
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2008 (62)