Monday, April 15, 2013 - By Ben Westermann-Clark - No comments
Recently I told you about Chicago's PotholePalooza, a three-day event getting people to help report potholes in preparation for the upcoming slew of fixes this spring. Now, Oakland Mayor Jean Quan has upped the ante: she's calling a city-wide Pothole Blitz!
Every year in late April, the city does a "Pothole Blitz" where we often rely on residents to provide the locations of some of the worst potholes. The blitz starts April 29th and goes until June 6th. If there are some that you have been noticing, now is the time to report them.There are three ways to report potholes, but as she says, her "favorite" way is to use the SeeClickFix app for iPhone or for Android. So download the app, start reporting, and get the lingering winter potholes taken care of.
- Canton, OH Launches SeeClickFix Solution!
- "SeeClickFix blows Waka Flocka Flame's mind"
- Government Updates for Spring
- Neighbor Day and a New Look for SeeClickFix
- Announcing: The Completely New SeeClickFix 3.2.0 A...
- Eden Prairie Launches EP SeeClickFix!
- Hey New Haven: Rock 2 Rock This Weekend!
- Emergency Lodging for Those in Boston
- Live in Oakland? Let's Call a Blitz.
- Help These Students Bring Science to Local Parks!
- Chicago Declares Potholepalooza!
- Spring Cleaning Your Neighborhood? The Top 5 Issue...
- Albuquerque, NM Launches App to Cut Costs, Engage ...
- San Francisco City Attorney Helps Residents get UP...
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)