Friday, April 5, 2013 - By Ben Westermann-Clark - No comments
The City of Chicago just announced their "Potholepalooza", a three-day event to get as many reports of potholes as possible this weekend. Despite having already addressed over 20,000 potholes in Chicago the first week of April alone, they want to step it up. So this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, report your heart out through SeeClickFix.
#Potholepalooza is like any weekend festival, but about potholes. Use #open311 app @seeclickfix to report via phone: bit.ly/Z6CWg4And just as awesome is the city's press release they put out about #Potholepalooza, cleverly written like the press release for a music festival like, say, Chicago's Lollapalooza:
— ChicagoMayorsOffice (@ChicagosMayor) April 5, 2013
This weekend, if you are motorist or a Motörhead, participate in the first-ever “Potholepalooza,” the Chicago Department of Transportation’s (CDOT) call to Chicagoans to report as many street potholes as possible. Then watch the show next week as CDOT has The Cure for your Moody Blues and fills all of the potholes reported from Friday, April 5 through Sunday April 6 so that your car doesn’t do the Harlem Shake and give you Divine Fits.So if you're in Chicago, do it right by downloading the app and get started reporting. We have Android, too!
- Canton, OH Launches SeeClickFix Solution!
- "SeeClickFix blows Waka Flocka Flame's mind"
- Government Updates for Spring
- Neighbor Day and a New Look for SeeClickFix
- Announcing: The Completely New SeeClickFix 3.2.0 A...
- Eden Prairie Launches EP SeeClickFix!
- Hey New Haven: Rock 2 Rock This Weekend!
- Emergency Lodging for Those in Boston
- Live in Oakland? Let's Call a Blitz.
- Help These Students Bring Science to Local Parks!
- Chicago Declares Potholepalooza!
- Spring Cleaning Your Neighborhood? The Top 5 Issue...
- Albuquerque, NM Launches App to Cut Costs, Engage ...
- San Francisco City Attorney Helps Residents get UP...
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)