We are currently experiencing server issues.
Friday, September 21, 2012 - By Kevin Donohue - No comments
Ben Berkowitz is the CEO of SeeClickFix, a Web tool that saves local governments a lot of time. Taxpayers go online to write and send reports about non-emergency issues like potholes, graffiti or other incidents, which means they don’t need to call their local 311 lines for the same purpose. The application has national 311 potential, possibly sparing government operators from tearing their hair out due to large call volumes.
Check out this interview with Ben from the feature below:
- ► 2013 (119)
- SeeClickFix featured in the Wall Street Journal
- City of Hendersonville Launches New Technology for...
- Saving Paper and Trimming Trees with SeeClickFix
- SeeClickFix CEO Ben Berkowitz selected as a "GovTe...
- Knight Digital Media features SeeClickFix in cover...
- SeeClickFix Issue Leads to NYSDOT Traffic Study
- New Site Design launched over weekend. What do you...
- New Features for SeeClickFix Clients!
- Fixing up around the office
- Macon praised for its use of SeeClickFix
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)