Monday, September 10, 2012 - By Ben Berkowitz - 2 comments
We've been tirelessly working on a redesign of the website based on feedback from you our Government and Citizen users and Media Partners. Daniel Stainback, our fabulous designer and UX programmer was on the bulk of the work but it took the whole team to put the finishing touches on the release.
We could go on and on about the various updates in the release, but if we did this right you'll come across them and let us know what you think. Our main goal in this design was to help you create issues and help make it easier for you to get more support for your existing reported issues.
Play around and let us know what you think in the comments here or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, if you like the redesign we'd love it if you thank our lovely designer by posting on twitter or FB:
" Thanks @lyften and @SeeClickFix team for the lovely redesign: http://bit.ly/TJqNO0 "
- ► 2013 (119)
- SeeClickFix featured in the Wall Street Journal
- City of Hendersonville Launches New Technology for...
- Saving Paper and Trimming Trees with SeeClickFix
- SeeClickFix CEO Ben Berkowitz selected as a "GovTe...
- Knight Digital Media features SeeClickFix in cover...
- SeeClickFix Issue Leads to NYSDOT Traffic Study
- New Site Design launched over weekend. What do you...
- New Features for SeeClickFix Clients!
- Fixing up around the office
- Macon praised for its use of SeeClickFix
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)