Wednesday, September 5, 2012 - By Kevin Donohue - No comments
Macon, GA was rightfully praised for its responsiveness to citizen concerns in a recent story by local news station WMGT 41.
The article offers some compelling examples of the cities quick reactions to citizen concerns:
"Macon resident, Josh Rogers, walks his dog on Ross Street every morning. Two weeks ago he noticed a broken street lamp, so he decided to try the "See-Click-Fix" app on his phone. He stopped, took a picture, pressed a button, and continued his walk. 'The next morning it was completely cleaned up, they put a cone where the street light was, and hopefully they'll bring it back repaired pretty soon,' says Rogers."
Additionally, city employee Larry Dunning explained why he thinks SeeClickFix has been so popular amongst residents of Macon:
"You don't really have an excuse, it's so fast and so simple, and you could enjoy it cause you're walking around the next day and it's fixed."
Congratulations to Macon for this well deserved recognition, and keep up the great work!
- ► 2013 (119)
- SeeClickFix featured in the Wall Street Journal
- City of Hendersonville Launches New Technology for...
- Saving Paper and Trimming Trees with SeeClickFix
- SeeClickFix CEO Ben Berkowitz selected as a "GovTe...
- Knight Digital Media features SeeClickFix in cover...
- SeeClickFix Issue Leads to NYSDOT Traffic Study
- New Site Design launched over weekend. What do you...
- New Features for SeeClickFix Clients!
- Fixing up around the office
- Macon praised for its use of SeeClickFix
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)