We are currently experiencing server issues.
Monday, July 30, 2012 - By Kevin Donohue - No comments
The notable tech blog Mashable recently honored SeeClickFix as one of the leading Startups improving Urban Life, naming it a winner of its Global Innovation Series contest. This was a very cool award for the company, and we were thrilled to be recognized in this way.
As a prize, our CEO Ben Berkowitz got to speak about SeeClickFix at a one day event in Berlin on improving cities through technological innovation. Despite rainy weather, the event was a success, and Ben was able to get the word out about SeeClickFix.
The other winners of the contest were WooFound, an app that helps users connect with urban experiences that will be of interest to them, and ChallengePost, a site that facilitates community based competitions.
Here is the description of SeeClickFix from the announcement on Mashable:
SeeClickFix improves urban life by addressing everyday problems, like potholes and graffiti, but it also helps to improve the often strained lines of communication between frustrated citizens and overburdened governments. SeeClickFix enables municipalities and constituents to interact in a collaborative and transparent way that builds trust and enhances civic spirit, while pragmatically improving their communities.
- ► 2013 (119)
- SeeClickFix featured in Bay Area People
- SeeClickFix recognized by Mashable as a leader in ...
- Ready...set...go! Cycling, SeeClickFix, & the Futu...
- Mason City Iowa becomes first SeeClickFix Plus Cli...
- If You Are Going To Outsource Your Local Journalis...
- Civic Engagement on the Rise in Oakland, CA with S...
- Grand Prairie praised for innovative use of SeeCli...
- SeeClickFix was netted by the Webbys
- Minneapolis 311 Announces Launch of New 311 Smartp...
- Report from the International Open Government Data...
- Knope Award: David Streever, New Haven Connecticut...
- SeeClickFix is celebrating 4th of July at the Whit...
- ▼ July (12)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)