Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - By Kevin Donohue - No comments
SeeClickFix was recently featured on the news program "Bay Area People." In the segment, which you can see here,
District Services Manager for Downtown Oakland Andrew Jones outlined
how successful the city's use of SeeClickFix has been. "Within our
district, which is about 55 districts of Downtown Oakland, it has
allowed our staff to speak internally, because there is a beautiful
computer interface that allows us to track and monitor the issues as
|This "after-shot" shows a public space in Oakland that recently had some graffiti removed thanks to SeeClickFix|
It's a great video for anyone interested in learning about how SeeClickFix can be used to improve their community. Check it out!
- ► 2013 (119)
- SeeClickFix featured in Bay Area People
- SeeClickFix recognized by Mashable as a leader in ...
- Ready...set...go! Cycling, SeeClickFix, & the Futu...
- Mason City Iowa becomes first SeeClickFix Plus Cli...
- If You Are Going To Outsource Your Local Journalis...
- Civic Engagement on the Rise in Oakland, CA with S...
- Grand Prairie praised for innovative use of SeeCli...
- SeeClickFix was netted by the Webbys
- Minneapolis 311 Announces Launch of New 311 Smartp...
- Report from the International Open Government Data...
- Knope Award: David Streever, New Haven Connecticut...
- SeeClickFix is celebrating 4th of July at the Whit...
- ▼ July (12)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)