Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - By Megan - No comments
Back in April, we told you about Let's Do It SF! which hopes to tackle the increasing presence of blight in the Bay Area. On Monday, the initiative held its first training session with the Excelsior Action Group in District 11 where it taught volunteers how to use our mobile applications to report and map problems like illegal dumping and graffiti in their communities. Check out some photos from the successful training courtesy of Adriel Hampton.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- TechSoup Launches "Projects We're Watching" Series...
- The Wonder of a Widget
- Sparking Innovation at CityCamp Raleigh
- Washington D.C. CTO Announces SeeClickFix Integrat...
- A Crowdsourced Tree Canopy
- Digitizing the Big Apple
- Just a Tweet in the Park
- Mapping Bright Ideas on SeeClickFix
- Making Waves in the Windy City
- Spring Cleaning in SF
- Keeping Clean with Smart Phones
- Cleanup Collaboration in RVA
- Empowering Residents with One Click
- On the Scene with SubSeries
- SubSeries: Designing an Optimistic Urban Future
- Biking Every Day in May
- Fruit for Thought
- The Crosswalk Conundrum
- UPDATED! Spring Cleaning in New Haven
- Providing the Surface for Change
- Guerrilla Gardening 101
- SeeClickFix and NewGov Announce Strategic Partners...
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)