Monday, May 9, 2011 - By Megan - No comments
This past Saturday, SubSeries attended NYC's Festival of Ideas to solicit feedback and suggestions from residents about how to transform the urban landscape of twelve subway stations. The event was not only enjoyable, but also a massive success for the SubSeries team. Check out some photos below!
SubSeries will host its next public event on June 6th at 6:30pm at Columbia University's Studio-X where it will preview its project and host discussions about creating an optimistic future for the public space of those subway stations.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- TechSoup Launches "Projects We're Watching" Series...
- The Wonder of a Widget
- Sparking Innovation at CityCamp Raleigh
- Washington D.C. CTO Announces SeeClickFix Integrat...
- A Crowdsourced Tree Canopy
- Digitizing the Big Apple
- Just a Tweet in the Park
- Mapping Bright Ideas on SeeClickFix
- Making Waves in the Windy City
- Spring Cleaning in SF
- Keeping Clean with Smart Phones
- Cleanup Collaboration in RVA
- Empowering Residents with One Click
- On the Scene with SubSeries
- SubSeries: Designing an Optimistic Urban Future
- Biking Every Day in May
- Fruit for Thought
- The Crosswalk Conundrum
- UPDATED! Spring Cleaning in New Haven
- Providing the Surface for Change
- Guerrilla Gardening 101
- SeeClickFix and NewGov Announce Strategic Partners...
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)